Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday July 11th 2013 - Video Game Digital Art

Last night brought a bit of attention to my animation skills, I absolutely love sketching and painting in photoshop but animating a single character from one piece of art is another subject. I think if I spend time working with the concept of making more sprites from one picture I could master it. Although we only have a small amount of time, so from now on I'll be doing mainly art in photoshop and Zeph will be cutting and cropping to make our characters move.
Today we finished the art for the main character today and the Kaku (Mukwip).
I've gotten better with the digital sketch pad and prefer it now over just my computers touch pad.
Tonight I'm going to work towards finishing the Cannibal Bird.



No comments:

Post a Comment