Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 16th and 17th - Working towards finishing sprint 2

Yesterday proved to be extremely productive. We put color onto many of the items and characters throughout area 2 and 3. I've gotten comfortable with photoshop and can run it and get what I need done without finding myself in a predicament in which I need Zeph's assistance.




Today we worked on putting more of the characters in the game and had run across the problem of them not being clearly visible against the background because of the color contrast. We went back in and added auras around each character and item to help them become easier to see. I think that it looks really visually appealing. Im going to hopefully finish the rest of the characters for this sprint by this time tomorrow.
This game has become a strangely calming center in our hectic schedule. I find myself excited to complete the tasks I am assigned and am satisfied with the reward of feeling accomplished after every piece of art work is approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment